How do evaluate the integrity of the website you’ve just landed on. The Internet can be a scary place. It's hard to know who to trust. There are some fundamental things you can assess to help you decide if the website owners are people you want to do business with, like…
- How easy is it to talk to a real person? Are there phone and fax details or is it just email?
- Do they let you know who runs the company, where they're located and can you talk to them?
- Are they telling you everything you need to know to make an informed decision, or are they just trying to sell you something?
- Are the product descriptions full of detail, or just a cursory bang, bang, bang. Take it or leave it.
- Does the site make you feel at home, or is it just a corporate bunker?
- Do you get the impression they want you as a long-term customer, or just want an instant sale?
All these tips and more are part of a guide Carol Jones from Interface Australia has put together to help you evaluate sites. Listen tot hem now in this podcast.